WHAT IS COOKIE?
A cookie is a small piece of text that allows a website to recognize your device and maintain a
consistent, cohesive experience throughout multiple sessions. If you visit EasyDiagnosis pages,
activities, and store and access some data about you, your browsing history, and your usage of
the EasyDiagnosis pages.
exercise a greater degree of control over cookies. Please keep in mind that this may alter your
experience with our website, and may limit certain features.
features of our website, like implementing fixes and improvements to our platform.
- Enable behavior in our Products or Services that is tailored to the
activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling or personalization
in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to
ensure that our products are operating efficiently
our Products and Services offerings to you, and to third parties. We DO NOT share identifiable
“raw” data with our clients or any third parties, however we do make high-level decisions based
on aggregated data about your usage of our Products and Services.
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
In general, we collect most data from you via form submission. However, there are cases when
visiting our site and/or using our platforms in which we may receive certain information through
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
over time and EasyDiagnosis will make all reasonable efforts to notify you by updating our
cookies table where material changes occur and from time-to-time.
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
opt-out of certain cookie related processing activities when you visit the pages. If you opt-out
of cookies, we have to set a cookie to tell us that. Please note that EasyDiagnosis may not work
properly and you may have diminished functionality if you opt-out of certain cookies.If you
decide that you do not want cookies to be set on your device by our third-party Partners, you
can adjust the settings on your internet browser and choose from the available Cookies setting
to best meet your preferences. While setting options may vary from browser to browser, you can
generally choose to reject some or all cookies, or instead to receive a notification when a
cookie is being placed on your device. For more information, please refer to the user help
information for your browser of choice. Please keep in mind that cookies may be required for
certain functionalities, and by blocking these cookies, you may limit your access to certain
parts or features of our sites. You can manually delete the cookies at any time.