EasyDiagnosis and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“EasyDiagnosis”, “our”, “we” or “us”) respect your right to privacy and personal data protection. EasyDiagnosis appreciates the interest you have shown in our company, products and services by visiting our websites such as www.easydiagnosis.com or other related communication channels, including, but not limited to, our social media pages, channels, mobile apps and/or blogs (together “EasyDiagnosis Pages”). This Privacy Notice applies to all the Personal Information EasyDiagnosis collects online and offline when you interact with EasyDiagnosis, such as when you visit EasyDiagnosis Pages, when you use the products or services offered by EasyDiagnosis, when you purchase products of EasyDiagnosis, when you subscribe to newsletters and when you contact our customer support, either as a visitor, a customer or a potential customer, or an agent of our suppliers or business partners, etc.
We may also provide you with separate privacy notices to inform you how we collect and process your Personal Information for some specific circumstances like products, services or projects offered by EasyDiagnosis, for example when you attend our clinical research programs, or when you use our mobile apps. Such separate privacy notices shall in principle prevail over this Privacy Notice if there is any conflict or inconsistency between the separate privacy policies and this Privacy Notice, unless mentioned or agreed otherwise.
2. What Personal Information Do We Collect and for Which Purpose?
The term “Personal Information” in this Privacy Notice refers to information relates to you or allows us to identify you, either directly or in combination with other information that we hold. We encourage you to keep your personal settings and Personal Information complete and current.
Marketing Activities Data
You may wish to attend certain events, webinars, exhibitions or fairs (“Marketing Activities”) held by EasyDiagnosis or other organizers. You may register for the Marketing Activities through EasyDiagnosis Pages, via our distributors or directly with the organizer of the Marketing Activities. We may send you invitation of such Marketing Activities. For this purpose we may need the following Personal Information from you:.
· Company/Hospital you work for;
· The product/service that you are interested in;
Furthermore, we may need the following additional information when you interact with EasyDiagnosis as a professional, which includes but is not limited to your ID number and passport number, in order to communicate with you about the Marketing Activities or for other purposes depending on the actual situation. We will give you specific notice or otherwise inform you about purpose and collection and use of your Personal Information.
By registering for a Marketing Activity with EasyDiagnosis, you agree to receive communications from EasyDiagnosis directly related to the Marketing Activity, such as where the Marketing Activity will be hosted, when the Marketing Activity takes place.
Purchase & Registration Data
When you purchase products and/or services from EasyDiagnosis, or when your register your product and/or services, we may collect the following Personal Information:
· Telephone number;
· Company/Hospital you work for;
· Shipment/Invoice Address;
· Postal Code;
· Invoice history, which includes an overview of EasyDiagnosis products/services purchased by you;
· Details of conversations that you may have with the Customer Service around your purchase;
· Details of your registered Product/service, such as the name of the product/service, the product category it belongs to, the product model number, date of purchase, proof of purchase.
We collect this Personal Information to help you complete your purchase and/or registration of your product and/or services.
Customer Service Data
When you interact with our Customer Service through our call center, WeChat subions, WhatsApp, email or other EasyDiagnosis Pages, we will use the following Personal Information about you:
· Company and hospital that you work for;
· Your call recording and history, purchase history, the content of your questions, or requests that you addressed.
We use this Personal Information to provide you customer support related to the product and/or service you purchased from EasyDiagnosis, such as to respond to your inquiries, fulfil your requests as well as repair or replace products.
We may also use this Personal Information to improve our products and services, to solve any potential disputes with you, and to educate our customer service representatives during training.
User Feedback Data
You could choose to submit any comments, questions, requests or complaints about our products and/or services (“User Feedback Data”) through various channels offered by EasyDiagnosis Pages. When you do so, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
· Your EasyDiagnosis Account Data;
· Details of your comment/ questions/ requests/ complaints.
We use this Personal Information to respond to your questions, fulfil your requests, resolve your complaints as well as to improve our EasyDiagnosis Pages, products and services.
We may use Personal Information we collect from you while you use EasyDiagnosis products, services and/or our EasyDiagnosis Pages for analytical purposes. We do this in order to understand your interests and preference, to improve our Products, Services and/or our EasyDiagnosis Pages and to enhance your user experience.
Online Activities Data
3. Sharing Your Personal Information with Others
Affiliates and subsidiaries
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates and subsidiaries within the EasyDiagnosis Group for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
Service providers and other third parties
· We may share your Personal Information with our third party service providers, in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable laws, in order for them to assist us in providing certain services, such as website hosting, information technology and related infrastructure provision, cloud service, order fulfilment, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services. We will require these service providers to protect your Personal Information that they process on our behalf with contract or other manners.
· We may share your Personal Information with third parties, for them to send you marketing communications, if you agreed to receive marketing communications from them.
· We may also share your Personal Information with our business partners where it is necessary for the purposes listed in this Privacy Notice, for example where we may sell a product or offer certain services to you together with our business partners.
Other uses and disclosures
We may also use and disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence, to cooperate with law enforcement or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates or subsidiaries, you or others.
In addition, EasyDiagnosis may also share your Personal Information to a third party (including any agent, auditor or other service provider of a third party) in the event of any contemplated or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
4. Third-party services
During your online journey across EasyDiagnosis Pages, you may encounter links to other service providers or directly use services offered by third party service providers, which may include social media platform provider, other app developer or other website operator (such as WeChat, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Google, etc.). These contents, link or plug-in are added on our websites for the purpose of facilitating your log-in to our Websites, sharing information to your account on these third party services.
These service providers normally operate independently from EasyDiagnosis, and may have their own privacy notices, statements or policies. We strongly suggest that you review them beforehand to understand how your Personal Information may be processed in connection with those sites, as we are not responsible for the content of non-EasyDiagnosis-owned or -managed sites or apps, or the use or privacy practices of those sites.
5. Cookies or other similar technologies
· Ensure that the EasyDiagnosis Pages function properly;
· Analyze EasyDiagnosis Pages usage so we can measure and improve performance of EasyDiagnosis Pages;
· Help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond EasyDiagnosis Pages.
6. Your Rights and Choices
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, you may have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information we hold: access, rectification, erasure, restriction on processing, objection to processing, withdrawal of consent, and portability. More specifically, you could submit a request to access certain Personal Information we maintain about you; request us to update, correct, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Information. Where provided by law, you may withdraw consent you previously provided to us or object at any time to the processing of your Personal Information on legitimate grounds relating to your situation, and we will apply your preferences going forward as appropriate. Besides the options available in various EasyDiagnosis Pages, such as the unsubscribe option contained in promotional emails, the possibility to access and manage your EasyDiagnosis Account Data after you log in, to request to exercise these rights, you may also directly contact EasyDiagnosis as indicated in the How to Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice.
We will respond to your requests in accordance with applicable laws and we may need to ask you to provide additional information to verify your identity. Please also understand that under some circumstances we may not be able to respond to your requests for some lawful grounds under applicable laws, for example where the response to your requests may make us violate our legal obligations.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to access or have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information limited from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information.
7. Retention Period of Personal Information
Unless indicated otherwise at the time of the collection of your Personal Information (e.g. within a form completed by you), we will store your Personal Information for a period of time that is necessary (i) for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed as specified in this Privacy Notice, or (ii) to comply with legal obligations (such as retention obligations under tax or commercial laws), depending on which one is longer.
8. Special Information Regarding Minors
While EasyDiagnosis Pages are not generally targeted at minors under the age of 18, it is EasyDiagnosis’ policy to comply with the law when it requires parent or guardian permission before children’s Personal Information is collected, used or disclosed. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a minor, we will immediately delete the data from our records.
EasyDiagnosis strongly recommends parents or guardians to take an active role in supervising the online activities of their children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with his or her Personal Information without their consent, please contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice.
9. Changes to this Privacy Notice
The services that EasyDiagnosis provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the services that EasyDiagnosis provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. We reserve the right to change or update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect these changes in our services as well as updates in applicable laws and will post any material revisions on our websites.
We will post a prominent notice on our privacy notice page to notify you of any significant changes to this Privacy Notice and will indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.
10. How to Contact Us
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, concerns or complaints related to your Personal Information held by us or in case you wish to exercise any of your data privacy related rights. Please note that this email address is strictly for privacy related queries.
Alternatively, you always have the right to approach the competent data protection authority with your request or complaint.
WHAT IS COOKIE?
- Enable behavior in our Products or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
our Products and Services offerings to you, and to third parties. We DO NOT share identifiable
“raw” data with our clients or any third parties, however we do make high-level decisions based
on aggregated data about your usage of our Products and Services.
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?